Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A SPECIAL VOLUNTEER













Dear Friends,










I need to take a special time out to thank one of our most faithful volunteers! Mrs. Sarah V has been one of the biggest blessings that the Foster CARE Closet has had. Sarah has been a faithful servent for over a year and I truly count her as one of my best friends. Sarah finished her college studies in December (I think) and while she was carrying a full load of classes and working she continued to volunteer at the Closet. Now I must note that Sarah graduated with her nursing degree! I don't know how she managed everything with school, work, being a wife and volunteering, but I'm so thankful she did.


Sarah, you are an inspiration to me to keep hanging in there. I'm so blessed that you are my friend and you add so much to my life!


God Bless you Sarah.










No comments:

Post a Comment