Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting Ready for Painting on Saturday

Well, we've been very busy trying to meet the goals to be able to paint on Saturday. One thing is for sure, we're always tweaking as we keep moving forward.


















Stephanie working hard at sweeping up the mess!


I want to take just a moment to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who have taken time from your busy schedules to help keep the Foster CARE Closet remodel on track. There is so much work to do when taking on a project like this and I've been blessed beyond measure with people stepping up. Some of these people have been friends for a long time, others have just signed onto this project. Either way, I want you to know that God is blessing the Foster CARE Closet through your handywork!



















Caleb, Stephanie's husband gets into the act too

OK, so where are we? Well, yesterday was a day spent doing some more drywall work, pressure washing all the walls and putting on the first coat of primer. We've been exceptionally blessed to have GREAT weather. Today we plan on finishing any primer and drywall work. I will also be getting the supplies for painting tomorrow. I'm hoping that it will be a light work day because I'm really tired!




I hope you will enjoy the pictures and that you are having fun watching the updates. I'm enjoying sharing the work that God is doing with all of you!






















BULLDOG MASCOT GOING, GOING



















GONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment