Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mission: Drywall

Well, we were able to get a great start on the drywall project. Steve and Craig worked very hard this evening putting up the walls. There are only a couple of little sections to finish.


Craig and Steve working hard to get the drywall up.

We are still in need of several specific needs for the Closet as we continue to work through the remodel project and as we get ready to take the Closet on the road to Fremont, Omaha and Kearney in the next few weeks.




Please take time to pray for the specific needs listed below.

1. A drywall finisher

2. A carpet layer

3. A 15 Passenger van or small moving truck

4. To be ready to paint on Saturday I have some projects to finish at the Closet
a) To scrape a section of drywall
b) To finish power washing the walls and floor
c) To get a couple of coats of Kilz on the walls
5. People to help pack next Wednesday for Fremont


I would also like to ask prayer for our family as we are working through this very busy time. The babies are missing Mommy and Mommy is missing them! Pray that I will be able to balance my time spent with them with the time I need to spend at the Closet. Pray that when I am able to be at the Closet my time is productive. Pray that when I'm at home with the babies I'm able to relax and enjoy my time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment